polka dots

Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Fun

It’s been so long since I posted – I’ve been super busy getting ready for not only the start of school, but the start of cheerleading season (I coach Pop Warner cheerleaders) which starts today – well practice does at least!

Yesterday was the best day of the summer so far! To me summer means traveling to concerts, and yesterday a friend and I went to Saratoga and saw my all-time favorite band – the GOO GOO DOLLS! I am in love with Johnny Rzeznik, no matter how old he is getting! J It was an awesome show, with Parachute (didn’t know who they were until yesterday - lol), Michelle Branch (another of my faves from back in the day), and the Barenaked Ladies (who were hysterical) opening for them.

Just in case any of you are also fans, I am attaching pics from my 2 favorites, Michelle Branch and the Goo Goo Dolls.

Michelle Branch



Goo Goo Dolls


  Johnny Rzeznik up close
– umm… can we say gorgeous??



 
What about you guys – what’s your favorite Goo song?
What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?


Tomorrow, I am heading in to the classroom. I will post pics of that soon!

+ Laura

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. I love the goo goo dolls. :)

    Amber
    http://thirdgradeshenanigans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete