polka dots

Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Fun

It’s been so long since I posted I’ve been super busy getting ready for not only the start of school, but the start of cheerleading season (I coach Pop Warner cheerleaders) which starts today well practice does at least!

Yesterday was the best day of the summer so far! To me summer means traveling to concerts, and yesterday a friend and I went to Saratoga and saw my all-time favorite band the GOO GOO DOLLS! I am in love with Johnny Rzeznik, no matter how old he is getting! J It was an awesome show, with Parachute (didn’t know who they were until yesterday - lol), Michelle Branch (another of my faves from back in the day), and the Barenaked Ladies (who were hysterical) opening for them.

Just in case any of you are also fans, I am attaching pics from my 2 favorites, Michelle Branch and the Goo Goo Dolls.

Michelle Branch



Goo Goo Dolls


  Johnny Rzeznik up close
umm can we say gorgeous??



 
What about you guys what’s your favorite Goo song?
What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?


Tomorrow, I am heading in to the classroom. I will post pics of that soon!

+ Laura

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. I love the goo goo dolls. :)

    Amber
    http://thirdgradeshenanigans.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete